Notes on the Canadian Mission to Trinidad, VI(c)
~ Toward a Presbyterian Theological College
This picture shows a comfortable-looking Rev. Coffin and Morton (seated) with a group of earnest scholars around them.
The picture was taken at Oriental Hall on Carib Street. probably shortly before the formal establishment of the Presbyterian (Theological) College in 1890. The gentleman between the missionaries is Henry Laltoo. To his right is Rev. Henry Ramcharan. Behind them is Rev. Pragsingh. Furthest away is Rev. Rameshwar. Second from our right is Rev. Lucky.
(photo and info contributed)
The Iere Home for Girls
The Role of the Converted
The Rev. Dr. Kenneth James Grant in the field
Main NC-Forever Page